- This competition is open to all and photos must be taken on or near a Countryside-Discovery member's park
- Enter by sending your picture as a .jpg file to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your surname in the file name for easy identification.
The condition of entry is that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
The competition entries will be displayed and judged at the Countryside-Discovery Annual Conference in November 2017.
- If you enter the competition your photograph may be published on Countryside-Discovery website.
- All entries must be received by the closing date (noon GMT on 15 October 2017).
- The name of the winner will be published on Countryside Discovery website soon after the winner is announced.
- By submitting your photograph for entry into the competition you will retain your copyright and also hereby grant to us and our sponsors a royalty free non assignable, worldwide, non exclusive licence to use the photograph for publication for all time.
- You warrant that any photographs you submit are your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights in such image and you have the permission of any people identifiable in the picture. Entrants confirm that their entry is their own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws. The image must also not have already been professionally commissioned.
- Your moral rights will be respected; you will be credited if your photograph is published.
- If a photograph including a child/children is submitted, this must be accompanied by written and signed permission from the parents (this can be sent to Forest Glade Holiday Park, near Kentisbeare, Cullompton, Devon, EX15 2DT).
- Any commercial opportunities that arise following the publication of the submitted photograph will be notified to the photographer who will be free to negotiate terms independent of the competition. You will be free to decline any commercial usage licenses, this will not affect your chances of winning.
- All personal data provided to the Countryside-Discovery in relation to this competition will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and you hereby consent to us processing all personal data for the purposes of this competition.
No details will be passed onto a third party for marketing purposes.
(If you have problems uploading your images please send them to the email address above)