Countryside Discovery parks are in tune with nature and we work hard to protect the wildlife and natural environment.
Here are a few ways that you can help keep our parks green and thriving:
- Turn off taps when you’re finished.
- Turn off lights in public areas when you are the last to leave.
- Dispose of hot ash safely. Please do not place disposable BBQs directly on the grass, use a metal stand.
- Please don’t empty kettles, onboard hot water tanks or put hot pans directly on the grass. You may not see the immediate damage but the grass will die within days and take weeks to recover.
- WASH & SQUASH your recycling. Please check the park bins to see what items can be recycled.
- Pick up your tent pegs! You’ll be amazed how many pegs are left littering the ground, and they cause a hazard to other guests and wildlife too.
You can download our handy GREEN GUIDE here.